This workhorse of a boot combines the weight and fit of an Intuition liner with the incredible comfort and performance of the Koflach Y-Technology shell.
- Y-Technology combines rigid plastic for support and secure crampon attachment with supple plastic for ease of lacing and natural walking comfort
- Vario joint allows natural lateral and for-art flex
- VibramÆ Dhaulagiri sole is optimal for the high alpine blending climbing 'zones', push and brake 'zones', with stability 'zones' for true all-mountain function
- Steel roller lacing provides unequaled tightening without the exertion
- Rubber randing absorbs impact and improves climb-ability
- Pebax plastic is light and strong in any temperature
- Upper: Selected Polymers
- Sole: VibramÆ Dalaugiri
- Lining: Intuition Mountain K
- Weight: 1304g (Ω pair size 8 UK)
Alpenglow Best Price Promise! Find this product available for less and we will do our best to match the price (limited to in stock items only) and give you a 20% discount off MSRP on a future purchase as well.